Welcome to The Best Game In Town....
It is always time to play PrimeTime, as we offer tournaments year round. Our unique scheduling offers four separate tournament seasons:
- Fall Challenge (September, October, November)
- Winter Blast (December, January, February)
- Spring Shootout (March, April, May)
- Summer Hoops Tour (June and July)
We offer a 30/40/50 Tournament Series Discount for each of the tournament seasons, Fall/Winter, Spring, and Summer:
- Select 3 tournaments and receive a $30 per tournament discount
- Select 4 tournaments and receive a $40 per tournament discount
- Select 5 tournaments and receive a $50 per tournament discount
Whichever option you select locks in your discount for all PrimeTime Sports tournaments you enter for that tournament season, Fall/Winter, Spring or Summer..
Each season also offers qualifying opportunities for the PrimeTime Sports National Championship, which is pending NCAA certification. Visit the National Championship page for more information. The focus of PrimeTime Sports tournaments is to create outstanding playing opportunities for the teams and players entered. Compare our features to other tournaments:
- A regulation clock is used for all games.
- Multiple tournament and multiple team discounts offer the best value available.
- No membership fees or required insurance fees, don’t be fooled by hidden costs for membership and insurance. Supplemental medical insurance provided at NO ADDITIONAL cost to teams.
- Lots of games, different formats: Fall/Winter tournaments have 3 game guarantees, Spring tournaments include both 3 and 4 game tournaments and Summer tournaments offer 3, 4 and 5 game formats.
- ALL officials are certified by the state officials’ organization.
- Outstanding facilities in convenient locations.
- Individual and team awards for at least 3 places in all divisions.
- Several events are pending NCAA certification during the year.
- Strongest on-site management presences in the business – our red shirt Site Directors are available to assist you with all your tournament questions and issues.
While many tournaments use a running clock non-certified officials, and inferior facilities to reduce costs, we strongly feel that a regulation clock, quality officials, and superior facilities are the cornerstones of great competition and an outstanding event!
If you would like to be included on our mailing list for Basketball Tournament announcements, please complete the Information Request Form on the Contact Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Football and Soccer Events