Texas Girls Premier League or TGPL:
• Designed for the top ranked girls club teams for coaches to maximize the development of youth soccer players in a friendly and safe, yet competitive atmosphere.
• Saturday league taking place at the Sting Dallas Facility in Richardson.
• Is sanctioned through US Club Soccer which allows clubs to card their players with their own club, giving the club the control of player rosters to freely move players from one roster to another each week.
• Offers a Gold and Silver division to maximize competition for every game.
• Keeps scores and standings.
• Offers a playoff format the last week of the league.
Fall & Spring
• Fall registration deadline is Friday August 3, 2012. Spring registration deadline is December 14, 2012.
• 8-game season to be played on Saturdays. Fall - August 25th - November 10th, 2012. Spring - February 9th - April 27th, 2013.
• Flexible scheduling will allow teams to schedule around most coaching conflicts.
• Teams in our league are eligible to play in US Club Soccer tournaments across the United States. U9 and U10 teams in our league can play in NTSSA-sanctioned tournaments that are "unrestricted".
• Although we support local recreational soccer associations, players are not required to register with their local recreational association and obtain a player release to play in this league.
• Team registration fee includes referee fees, teams DO NOT have to pay referees each week.
• On-line team registration (US Club Soccer)
All players in this league are required to register with US Club Soccer. There is a $14 per player fee to be paid to US Club Soccer, in addition to the team league registration fee due to PrimeTime Sports good for fall, spring and summer seasons.
• Payment of league registration fee:
U9 (9v9) - $850 U9/U10 (11v11) - $850